It’s been a while since I have posted something (been a crazy 2017). I will try my best to get in touch with my creative side and blog more!
I have seen videos of Vogue’s 73 Questions with various celebrities and I love watching them. So, I made this post for you to get to know me more. 🙂
1. What’s your favorite movie?
2. Dream country to visit?
3. What’s your wake up ritual?
Read the verse of the day then pray.
4. Favorite place to view art?
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Night by Elie Wiesel
6. Favorite TV show that’s currently on?
7. What’s inspiring you in life right now?
My significant other and my family
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
10. Most adventurous thing you’ve done in your life?
Traveling by myself to New York
11. What’s your favorite food?
12. Least favorite food?
13. How would you define yourself in three words?
Masterpiece of God
14. Favorite drink?
15. Favorite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. Window or aisle seat?
Aisle seat. I have a habit of going to the restroom and standing there for 5 minutes.
19. What’s your favorite band?
20. Favorite solo artist?
21. Best advice your’d give your teenage self?
Have fun and enjoy being young!
22. What would you like to be remembered for?
That I made a positive difference in the world or positive impact to people even if it’s something small.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. Best way to take a rest/decompress?
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. Love em!
27. Favorite piece of clothing you own?
My business suit
28. Must have clothing item everyone should have?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favorite board game?
32. What’s your favorite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. Favorite smell?
Smell of good homemade food!
35. What’s your favorite color?
36. Least favorite color?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Lipstick or lip gloss?
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Girl crush?
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To control time
43. What are the three things you can’t live without?
Food, water, and air
44. What’s your favorite flower?
45. When was the last time you cried?
The other night
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
That I overthink
49. What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
I Swear This Time I Mean It by Mayday Parade
52. Hugs or kisses?
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My stepmom, Tita Bing
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
My awesome boss, Mr. Ron Pyke
55. How do you know you’re in love?
When I can’t sleep because reality is finally better than my dreams
56. Hair color?
57. Eye color?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favorite season?
60. Style icon?
HRH Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton)
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
New York City, NY
65. Sweet or savory?
66. Summer or winter?
67. Blow-dry or air-dry?
68. Drugstore makeup or designer?
69. Describe yourself in a hashtag?
70. Favorite sound?
71. Song you can listen to on repeat?
Moment 4 Life by Nicki Minaj
72. Your go to for having a good laugh?
My best friend Stef
73. Last photograph you took?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! Feel free to leave other questions if you have! 🙂
Stay happy y’all!
Featured image: Pixabay